2.09.2006

escape


so on monday night bela decided that she didnt want to eat. i was up all night with her because when she woke up at 2am for her feeding, she didnt want to eat, so she wouldnt go back to sleep. we had a very rough night followed by a very rough day on tuesday. we took her to the doctor and found out that there was nothing wrong with her. by tuesday night i was at my wits end. left home and went over to my folks house so my mom could help out and maybe i could get some sleep. what a great idea! i love my mom! it is thursday morning now and everything is fine, bela is back to eating and napping like a champ. we are still at my moms house and i guess we will go home today, it has been so nice having her help out! i would like to stay here forever! but we both miss daddy and really need to get back to the real world.

No comments: