6.04.2007

vacation - day one


this is day one of my vacation!!
today is going well already with nap success. i needed bela go down by 10:30 since we need to leave the house by 1 for our playdate/lunch
date. like a champ she was out by 10:20 and now i am just keeping
fingers crossed that she stays asleep long enough for me tovacuum, sweep the kitchen and then shower and get ready, but i am not gonna push my luck.
hopefully the weather stays nice today, i would like to take bela
to the park or the beach to run around a bit later on. I really feel
like i need to maximize my time since its not often that i get whole
days in a row with her.
i am going to do my best to keep up on
daily posting too, but i make no guarantees that they are gonna be
extensive or mind blowing. i also know that if idont there are a few of you that wont let me forget it.

more later!

No comments: