5.15.2006

first mothers day


so i spent most of the day saturday in the hospital. it took that long for the doctors to figure out what was wrong with me. the symptoms started with a major pain in my back that slowly found its way to the lower right part of my stomach. after many test and many hours, it turns out i had an ovarian cyst that ruptured. once again brittany saved the day and took me to the hospital. we were that for what seemed like 20 hours but was really about 5.
then i spent the night at my folks so my mom and dad could help me with bela. on sunday, mothers day, i was up and around quite a bit. at that point the only pain was that lingering in my back so i figured i was better to be out and about. i think this was kind of to blame for the pain that night. so today i am at home from work trying to do as much lying around, and ignoring of my messy house, as possible. my back is still hurting, but no where near the pain i felt on saturday!!
so on the downside i spent most of my mothers day out of commission, on the upside i did enjoy lots of parental pampering!! plus i got a lot of time with bela, although much of it was not hands on!
thanks to mom, dad, brittany, karon & karon for all your help this weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you're ok.